You'll love the "just got out of the ocean" look, relaxed vibe to your hair, making it appear effortlessly styled. Salt sprays can give your hair extra volume and body, particularly for those with fine or flat hair.
Wavy, Curly, Normal, Fine or Thinning hair
1. Beachy, textured look: Salt sprays are popular for creating tousled, beach-inspired hairstyles. They can add volume, enhance natural waves, and provide a textured look to the hair.
2. Effortless styling: Create a "just got out of the ocean" look without much effort. Add a relaxed vibe to your hair, making it appear effortlessly styled.
3. Added volume: Salt sprays can give your hair extra volume and body, particularly for those with fine or flat hair. The salt particles can lift the hair strands, providing a fuller appearance.
4. Enhanced natural waves: If you have naturally wavy hair, this spray can help define and enhance those waves, giving them a more pronounced and defined look.
5. Versatile styling: Salt sprays can be used for various hairstyles and hair types. Whether you have straight, wavy, or curly hair, a salt spray can be a versatile styling product to add texture and hold.
6. No heat styling required: A great alternative to using heat styling tools like curling irons or straighteners. By simply spritzing the product onto damp or dry hair, you can achieve a textured and tousled look without subjecting your hair to excessive heat.
7. Long-lasting hold: Depending on how much you apply you can achieve a light to medium hold, helping your hairstyle stay in place throughout the day. This can be particularly useful for maintaining a textured or wavy look.
8. Refreshing and rejuvenating: Salt sprays can give your hair a refreshed appearance between washes. They can absorb excess oil and revitalize your hair, making it look and feel cleaner.
99% of all ingredients come from natural origin
AQUA (WATER), MAGNESIUM SULFATE (EPSOM SALT), SODIUM CHLORIDE (HIMALAYAN PINK SALT), GLYCERIN*, CITRULLUS LANATUS (KALAHARI MELON) OIL, CEDRUS ATLANTICA (CEDARWOOD) OIL, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL, CITRUS AURANTIFOLIA (LIME) OIL, ACETIC ACID (APPLE CIDER VINEGAR), CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE*, BENZYL ALCOHOL, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, LINALOOL†, LIMONENE†.
* From plant source
† Component of essential oil
Directions for Use
Shake bottle and apply sparingly to wet or dry hair. If you have chemically treated or very dry hair, apply some conditioner to the mid-lengths and ends of the hair prior to applying the spray. Depending on your hair type, how much you use and how you apply this product, varying results will occur. Spray into the roots lightly and use a blow-dryer on a gentle heat for some root lift or into the mid-lengths of the hair and use your hands to define wave or curl. For a hair spray effect, to hold the hair firmly in place, apply gradually until you have the desired hold.
Bottles Made from 100% Recycled PET1 BPA free plastic
Recyclable paper & cardboard
Vegetable dye inks
Resin & Mineral coatings
Products designed for a Circular Economy
Plant-based sustainable Ingredients with Green Chemistry principles
Member of New Zealand Anti-Vivisection Society (NZAVS) and featured in the Cruelty-Free Guide
Certified Plastic Neutral with Cleanhub
Made In New Zealand under the FernMark Symbol
Manufactured in partner aligned NZ GMP Certified Facilities
* If you would like this product sent without the spray pump please place a note on your order *
Holistic Hair is a premium hair care range founded by a Trichologist and Hair Stylist.
Made in New Zealand