Corporate Social Responsibility
Holistic Hair Corporate Social Responsibility
At Holistic Hair, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is a fundamental commitment that drives our ethical business practices and responsible conduct. Our unwavering dedication to sustainability, social value creation, and environmental initiatives reflects our deep understanding of the importance of preserving our planet for future generations.
Guided by our holistic philosophy, which encompasses the physical, mental, social, and spiritual needs of humanity, the animal kingdom, and the planet, we ensure that every decision we make aligns with these principles. Our team members are guided by this philosophy, which serves as our compass.
We prioritize CSR initiatives that embody ethical behavior, sustainability, community engagement, and environmental consciousness. By integrating these principles into every aspect of our operations, we strive to make a positive impact and contribute to the well-being of all, both now and in the future, as we work towards building a better world.
To harness nature's power for sustainable haircare, enhancing scalp and hair health with trusted, plant-based innovation.
Delivering safe, sustainable, natural hair care solutions for scalp and hair well-being, while championing plastic recovery and recycling for a healthier planet.
Our 7 Sustainable Development Goals
- To communicate our commitment as a purpose-driven, sustainable & ethical business within our constitution, code of ethics, vision & mission statements.
- To adopt the principles of a circular economy to reduce waste, pollution and carbon emissions whilst keeping products and materials in use and regenerating natural ecosystems.
- To choose supply & service partners who operate with a CSR strategy to include the five areas of impact; community, customers, environment, governance, and workers.
- To become plastic neutral plus through our partnership with Cleanhub who recover recyclable & non-recyclable plastic before it enters the environment and return it back to the economy for recycling & reuse.
- To minimise our use of virgin materials and maximise the use of recycled, recyclable, biodegradable & compostable materials.
- To select raw materials that are safe, sustainable and do not impact the environment.
- To provide charitable & humanitarian support to organisations who are in need.
- Cleanhub - Work with companies to stop ocean bound plastic waste.
- EcoBali - Responsible Waste Manangement.
- Carbon Click - Carbon Offset Providers.
- Sustainable Business Network - New Zealand’s largest, longest-standing sustainable business organisation.
- New Zealand Anti-Vivisection Society (NZAVS) -Aotearoa's primary charity defending animals used in science.
- Our bottles are made from 100% recycled plastic.
- We use cardboard/paper from FSC® certified stock.
- We use soy-based inks and where possible resin or mineral coatings.