Corporate Social Responsibility
Holistic Hair Corporate Social Responsibility
Our Corporate Social Responsibility strategy is our continuing commitment to behave ethically and apply responsible practices within the business. We will work conscientiously to improve our sustainability, add social value and employ environmental initiatives. We are conscious of the need to protect our world for future generations. Our holistic philosophy to consider the physical, mental, social and spiritual needs of humankind, the animal kingdom & the planet, guides our people and directs our decision making.
To earn BCORP certification as proof of our social & environmental performance.
- To communicate our commitment as a purpose-driven, sustainable & ethical business within our constitution, code of ethics, vision & mission statements.
- To adopt the principles of a circular economy to reduce waste, pollution and carbon emissions whilst keeping products and materials in use and regenerating natural ecosystems.
- To choose supply & service partners who operate with a CSR strategy to include the five areas of impact; community, customers, environment, governance, and workers.
- To become plastic neutral through our partnership with Cleanhub who recover recyclable & non-recyclable plastic before it enters the environment and return it back to the economy for recycling & reuse.
- To minimise our use of virgin materials and maximise the use of recycled, recyclable, biodegradable & compostable materials.
- To select raw materials that are safe, sustainable and do not impact the environment.
- To provide charitable & humanitarian support to organisations who are in need.
- B Lab
- Carbon Click
- Sustainable Business Network
- Our plastic bottles are in a transition stage and will be made from 100% recycled plastic & are recyclable.
- We use cardboard/paper from FSC® certified stock.
- We use soy-based inks and where possible resin or mineral coatings.